Saturday, June 03, 2006





AHHHH, field trips are OVER and this was the craziest one BY FAR! Greenfield Village....all the hype I heard and I thought it was a waste of time! I was NOT impressed at all. My mom and I went as chaperones with Jake's class...they gave us 5 kids...and out of those we had one BUCK WILD boy named Jacob. WOW- he was a good kid but in a world of his own ehich in tunr meant he was a wanderer! We lost him for about 35 minutes at one point...he went in the store with my mom and all the kids....and never came out! We had tickets to ride the train , so we scurried and jumped out but ended up on a delayed track....so we made the departure about 25 minutes late....OH BROTHER. Hate to say it but....I am so GLAD that this school year is about over.....and I am sending the boys back to JPS!
Dakoda will have 8th grade graduation Thursday night then my oldest will be a HIFG SCHOOLER! Yes, I just gave myself a few more gray hairs by saying that.....thankfully I went today to have them covered a little. :-) (highlights again)
Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Glad you guys had fun, even if you did lose a kid :) Hope you had a good, relaxing weekend!

Kristin said...

Don't you just hate it when you're the one that gets the naughty kid to chaperone. Ruins the trip for you and everyone else in the group. I'm glad you can finally see the end of the year quickly approaching. Woohoo! I have a High School student too. My highlights are on Tuesday.

My Blog List