Sunday, June 25, 2006

WOW!

we do clean up good. :-) Had Koda take a few pics of Steve and I before we left for the wedding Sat! Not ususally fond of self portraits but these aren't so bad.
Went to see a house on Friday....I am sold on it, infact I really like it....room to scrapbook!! :-) But Steve wants to look around more.....UGH! Thinking I will be stuck here forever!!
Had a nice time at the wedding and reception on Sat but I thought of all of you .......frequently! I wanna see pics...how about the layouts that I heard you swapped pics for? I wanna see! When is the next get together?
I have been having people ask about a crop planned here? anyone want to help set one up or have any suggestions??
Just not sure I want to do all the work again....or maybe do a group thing at one of the stores again?? ugh
Lazt Sunday....we planted our garden, yeah late start but we started with mature plants so we should be ok. Added flowers along the edge of the garden row...they say that they marigolds help keep varmits out??
I started reading Janet's #12 book, read half of it last night...Kristin are you ready for the twelve twist? Beth I am glad to hear that you are reading three...you will get addicted too. Jill, are you ready to start the series? I guess I am off to




3 comments:

Beth said...

Well aren't you guys cute! Nice pictures :) We missed you FOR SURE! I don't know if I'll ever get to book 12, but I'm trying!

Kristin said...

Kandi, I finished 9 today while I took Konnor fishing and I started 10. I can't wait until I can start 12...I heard it is good. You guys do clean up well...glad you had fun.

Jill H said...

those are really good pictures!!!
yeah, we missed ya! we'll see you at the next one. i'm wrapped up in this Yada Yada Prayer Group series, on book #3 right now, i think there's 5 total. SO GOOD!!

My Blog List