Monday, June 12, 2006

weekend photos












These pics were from the weekend....
1. Steve II....this is a photo screaming to be a scapbook layout! I love it- those eyes!!
2. Jakob- thought for the day....'More cake or Mt.Dew?' oh my goodness, and he could not figure out why his belly hurt?
3. Here are the Barton boys plus my one neice. She is my 'lil girl' we're missing....she loves her Uncle Steve aka Uncle Donkey Boy! LOL She and I both love Eeyore and when she was 2 she named him Unle Donkey Boy!! ....she will be 11 on Father's Day!

3 comments:

Jill H said...

those are awesome photos, Kandi!!
love the first one, what handsome eyes =) look like his mama's!!

your niece is a little cutie!

Beth said...

Great photos, and Steve looks too grown up! Brad has a similar look right now, not so little boy anymore! Thanks for posting the pics, they are way too scrappable!!

Kristin said...

mountain dew and cake would give me a belly ache too. Maybe we could get all the boys together once this summer. I think there would be somebody for everyone?!

My Blog List