Monday, April 16, 2007

Guilty


Is this a pitiful face or what? She just had a bath last night....and now look.....muddy nose, paws and EWWWW just a dirty little girl !!
She knew when she came in I was going to be disappointed...she came inside, and tried to hide doing the military crawl...eventually she ran back out and was hiding by the shed.....and Jake found her and snapped this. I called her back in....Steve II was in the tub and she tried to join him. LOL
Spent the weekend on the road....drove up Sat morning to my dad's. Left for Allegan to go my nephew's wedding...it was beautiful- the kids looked wonderful and so did my brother and sis in law!
...then up early Sunday with Riley and made a huge breakfast for all...biscuits, gravy, scrambled eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, strawberries and pineapple - and OJ. .......back on the road home before noon...Red Wings playoff game, Tigers game and Nascar race all at 1pm. Unpacked, back in the van to get groceries! lol
I am recovering today! lol

3 comments:

Beth said...

she is pitifully adorable :) hope this weekend is a bit more relaxing for you, but glad it was nice nonetheless!

Jill H said...

yep, that is one guilty little face! good thing she's so small though :) gosh you guys had a busy weekend!!

Kristin said...

OK, she may be guilty but how could you ever be mad at that face. I am reading the Evanovich book that has the dog Itsy Poo in it. I thought of you when I read it.

My Blog List