Sunday, April 01, 2007

Who says.......

......... dogs don't play baseketball or jump on the trampoline? Riley loves to run, jump and play with her big brothers. Her new favorite spot to be is OUTDOORS. She loves to lay on the bottom of Jake's portable basketball hoop.


Here it is spring break....and the boys have run off. My dad is in dire need of something to keep him busy- so he asked to take the boys. Could I say no? NO way....and my Mom is home (HOORAY and I have talked to her EVERY day since!!) so they will get to go see her too.
Steve and I are taking care of Buck, Emma and McGuire. (beth and kyle's dogs for just a couple days until Koda returns- hated to have him miss the time with his G & G!!)
Been raining here off on for a couple of days....YUCK!
Hope that you are all enjoying the sun- Jill hope you are adjusting well to hvaing 4 instead of 2!

1 comment:

Jill H said...

i didn't know you posted, my bloglines update thingy likes to not work for me every once in a while!!! cute pictures of Riley, i love how TINY she looks on the trampoline! hope you are enjoying some quiet time with your boys away :)

My Blog List