Thursday, April 12, 2007

xtra xtra awesome


news....
Dad went to the doctor yesterday....they removed the catheter and decided that they would do a biopsy again in 90 days! HOORAY! His Cancer counts did not go up, his urine retention was very small and his overall exam was great!
Oh my did his attitude change...now he is my spunky, mouthy dad!!
Thanks for all the prayers - this by no means is a clean bill of health but an awesome trail to start on!!

*************************************************************************

Beth and I went to lunch today....always great conversation, a stop at Family Dollar for cleaning products for Beth's fairy and myself. Found the trash can Dad has been searching for....and wee little rubber bands for my baby girls' ...see below....



Yep! her brothers let me do their hair too.....a combination of Sanjaya wanna be's and supporting their sister...you pick....juts plain NUTS I think.

Glad the weekend in nearing- defintely needing the break. Heading north Sat for my nephew's wedding.

Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Beth said...

OMG love the Sanjaya wanna-be's! So cute! Lunch was good...glad we could go :)

And TGIF!!!

Kristin said...

Cute hair BOYS!! I wish I would have known I had some other kids to do braids on. Very funny....I was going to send you kirk's old rubber bands he didn't use on his braces.

Jill H said...

glad your dad's health is hanging in there =) i hope it stays that way and he feels good!! have a good weekend up north! and pleeeeease tell your boys that ONE Sanjaya in this world is enough...no imitators please?! ack!!! so i'll say they were trying to be extra cute like their 'sister' ;)

My Blog List