Sunday, April 29, 2007

what a weekend

Time flies when you work 12 days in 2 weeks.

Beth and I went and did a Glamour Shots photo shoot Friday night- and it was a lot of FUN! They cake you up with tons of makeup, style your hair and take some very seductive, yet glamorous shots. The gal that 'hoochied' you up- was funny at first then she became very annoying....quite the storyteller. I cannot wait to see the pics when they come back.

Worked Sat, went on a food run, and then for a new hair-do. Quite different I must say....more than one color of highlights and a new shorter cut!! I am a guinea pig for a hairstylist I trust and like....so she mentioned a new idea she had for me and I said 'Have at it!' Believe it or not Steve said he liked it? not the norm, usually when I change or go shorter I get a head nod. LOL

Today- the boys are off with Steve's dad to explore out in the Waterloo area. Steve and I are heading off to get some tomato and pepper plants to add to our garden. Hungry? stop by in a few - we have planted cantaloupe, watermelon, banana peppers, green beans, and adding in green peppers and tomatoes. Seems like I may have missed something? I will have to ask the planter.

Just checking in......hope you all enjoyed our warm weekend.

1 comment:

Beth said...

The glamour shots were fun, even with the crackhead stylist LOL! And boooooo to 12 days in two weeks! That SUCKS!

My Blog List