Monday, April 30, 2007

RAK slacker

It is April 30th and I must admit - I am a Rak slacker.

Jill- can you ever forgive me? I will give you the choice....I have it - shall I mail it tomorrow or have Beth bring it your way on Sat?
Please do not kick me out of the Rak-ing fun. I promise to do better next time....I pink swear!



I got my RAK today.....will post pics of my two RAKs later. Thank you Beth. and the lasagne was yummy!! Thank you. They loved it even more when I told them in was venison lasagne. lol MEN!

2 comments:

Jill H said...

oh my gosh, are you kidding me?! not even worried about it :) just send it with Beth to save on the postage, i really don't mind! thank you, Kandi =)

Beth said...

I'm a rak slacker, I'm a rak slacker, watch the rak's go by, my oh my.

sing that to the tune of "I'm a wheel watcher"

Am I losing it :) :) :)

My Blog List