Friday, May 04, 2007

busy busy

Still focused on losing the fluff....have been so busy only made it to the gym 2x this week- for this I am bummed but....start again with next week.

Off for the birtday weekend....taking off tomorrow morning with Brad and Cory coming with us. Love adding these two- they are so darn good and they keep all of mine from fighting and truly are both a lot of fun to have along....and my family just loves them!! Dad could not get over Cory's manners when he came up the first time....and Cory thanked him and gave him a hug before we left alongside my boys. melted Grandpa's heart.
West Michigan Whitecaps game tomorrow at 630 - cookout at 3 at my dad's - Lake Michigan in the morning before we come home. Thinking I would love to walk the beach and take some pics. We are way over due for some fun snapshots!!

My total BIG treat for this week....before the baseball game...lol

2 Dove dark chocolates...... and I love the little quotes inside.

"there's no excuse not to dream" and "Naughty can be nice."

better scoot and get off to work.

3 comments:

Jill H said...

way to go on making it to the gym, Kandi!! hope you have a fun weekend with all the boys =)

Beth said...

Twice is more than I went girl! Go you! Thanks again for taking the boys with you, they are SO excited!

Kristin said...

I'm glad to see that you are taking time for YOU!! We all need to take a lesson on that.

My Blog List