Wednesday, May 16, 2007

what's new?

Not a whole lot to report.....

Steve got off to camp on Monday- must have survived last night's storm- no calls.

Jake went back to school- still pretty tired- off to bed everynight waaay before bedtime.

Koda started his bands for braces- they started with just the back bands. Back on the 30th to get the rest? things are so different since when I had braces. (no, they were not made of slate as my kids asked!)

Steve Sr survived his 40th birthday.

Riley OH MY- I think she is going through the terrible twos. If there is something to get into she finds it....a royal stinker!! Tonight she got in my purse when I was in the kitchen and stole a CHECK! one I had voided, thankfully- BUT STILL. She loves the blowdryer...she runs when she hears it turn on and stands nearby on her hind feet- she loves it when you blow dry her belly.....ahhh warm! She has been sneaking out of the gate- so now she has to be a prisoner of a cable tie out! We tried to block every hole we could see and she still gets out- so the cable it is. Howver, now she sneaks out with the cable on and then is STUCK! Ugh, I cannot imagine starting over with kids at my age...she drives me nuts!!

ME I am looking forward to my weekend. A scrapbook day at Beth's- sounds so relaxing and fun. Love hanging out with you girls.....be inspired by all the craftiness.

Off to do some laundry- anxious to catch AI tonight- beth I do think 'your girl' will take it away- but last night I did vote- a couple times.....first time I actually voted...lol have you?

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Even if there is no scrappin' going on...there will lot's of LAUGHING! My favorite part!

Beth said...

Love love love the laughing that happens when we all get together :) That Riley girl...ooooh she is naughty! Reminds me of Madi LOL!

Jill H said...

haha, Riley was trying to grab a check to pay for some cute girly dog clothes?? that's my guess. oh and just plain getting into trouble too, Moe seems to like that.

My Blog List