Saturday, May 26, 2007

Is there really a puppy tooth fairy ?




  • The tooth fairy is coming to the Barton's frequently this week. (Riley is the lucky girl)
  • Dancing with the Stars - my favorite choreographer won! Julianne and Apolo (cute couple)
  • American Idol - Jordin Sparks won- a young 17 yr old with a very powerful voice.
  • I worked 48 hours so far this week- and I am sleepy tired
  • Interviewing for two new positions within the company next week
  • No firewarks tonight- postponed til tomorrow
  • Thursday night Steve took our boys and Coutney to see Pirates #3. They loved it.
  • I have the desire to create.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm sure the puppy tooth fairy will bring Riley something adorable if she puts it under her pillow tonight.

Beth said...

Aw Riley! Too cute! Hope you still managed a good weekend even if you did have to work!

Jill H said...

good luck on the job interviews =) i hope Riley gets a cute little pink bow or outfit from the puppy tooth fairy.

My Blog List