Thursday, May 10, 2007

she has my eyes........





What a beautiful baby girl.















LOL my baby went to the groomer today. She has beautiful bows and a new haircut. Too cute.


















Update about Jake- doing much better today. However, we still have low grade fevers. He will get a whole week off school- and we will not be going north for Steve's 40th bday nor Mother's Day! but that's ok and everyone appreciates us keeping our cooties at home. lol

Like Beth, I too kept just the complimentary 8x10 from our glamour shots photoshoot. Have to say, it was fun to do BUT the pics are waaaay tooo rich for my budget. Let me see about getting it on here.

Returned to work today- ICK!!! and I stayed until 530 to try to catch up....and I am going to work Sat 8am - noon. ICK again.

Then it will be Steve's day! Not sure what he has decided to go do yet....

3 comments:

Beth said...

Cutie girl! Hope Jake is feeling better soon, geez, what a week for you! Sorry you're not going up north. Happy 40th Steve!!

Jill H said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW! she's so adorable :) and happy 40th to Steve!!!

Kristin said...

She is soooo darn CUTE!! Hope Jake can beat this bug into the ground and get feeling better soon. Happy 40th Steve (another over the hill club member) Actually it's not so bad?!

My Blog List