Thursday, March 29, 2007






My first 'monthly kit' came yesterday....I was so excited, could not wait to open the box!! I joined at http://www.creatingpages.biz/ , it is $18 a month and you can opt out for up to 3 mos in a row if you would want to. I liked this one for a starter for me. Kind of cool stuff I can see myself using. Some of the other kits....like some of you advanced scrappers get :-)...those papers blow my mind!! LOL Hoping my new kits will inspire me to get caught up!



Know what's scary? the other day I was mail order crazed...I ordered the kit, Pro Activ for Koda- he has been suggesting he would like to try it since we have been going to the dermatologist and not getting the best results...HEY if it worked for Brittany and Carrie Underwood....we will give it a whirl....and THEN I placed a LTD order too. Help take away my VISA! LOL ok maybe it wasn't the pipe replacement that ate my checking acct up last week....it was my spending!!



Back to behaving with my pennies.....the BIG month of May is approaching fast!




  • May 5 - Steve II bday (party $)

  • May 8- 14 yrs of wedded bliss

  • May 12- Steve Sr turns 40 !!

  • May 13- Mother's Day

  • May 14- Steve II leaves for camp for one whole week...alone. ($140)


For my friends that are enjoying the spring break with a sunny getaway this year - Have fun, be careful and I will waiting to hear all about the fun and see those pics/ layouts!!



For the others stuck here in MI- let's hope for some balmy days here!! Steve Sr and I both have Good Friday off...so we are trying to plan a little something for fun to do with the boys before their break is over. (Have to take Gram to Eaton Rapids for her girl outing with her old friends from grade school that Sat so we will not go far from home!!) Thinking maybe a Lugnuts or Whitecaps game? I am off to look for tix!! :-)



Updates- Gram seems to be doing much better- Dad has his days, truly I think he needs to move closer to me so I can help him and he can stay busy chasing the grand-boys!! I just need a BIG house with property so I can move them all closer!! Steve's dad is also having some health issues so we have just been busy caring for family....Bob went to have a procedure last week and they stopped mid way due to some issues with his heart and now he has to see the cardiologist and get that fixed before he can go back for the other trouble....wow, can I stay in my 30s??



My Mom is coming home...HOORAY! She is a snowbird from November to April every year- with her trac fone in tote- our lengthy chats are not possible. This year she had her laptop and wi-fi so emailing was fun....and she checks in here. I just cannot wait to see her - my mom is such a strength for me, I've missed her terribly this year.

and before I could close tonight I had to share my "Flying Puppy' shot. She loves the outdoors and she thinks she is a huge, rough, tough dog on HER side of the fenced in yard! and oh does she love to RUN and chase the boys or play with a ball or frisbee. (or find the burrs from the neighbors yard!!) tonight she was a mess again...dirty little girl with burr in her fur!! Jake said she is a tomboy puppy when she is outside and with her brothers and a girlie girl with mom!! Too funny.

She is just like a kid...changing so much already!! She started black and tan and is turning blue and tan (a silver like they call blue) just like her mom and dad!!

Good night

1 comment:

Jill H said...

ahhhhh, LOOOOOOVE that picture of Riley the flying puppy!! so adorable. gosh, i didn't know you'd updated, i feel bad that i missed this post since i'm one of the 'left behind' in Michigan, LOL :) hope you can find something to enjoy on Friday, and that the weather doesn't get as cold as i've heard it's supposed to! i'm so bummed we've gone back to crappy MI weather :( have a good week, Kandi :)

My Blog List