Thursday, March 22, 2007

today turned out A-OK

The weather is so nice outside...hate to be sitting here in front of the puter, but I owe you all an update
  1. Gram's appointment went GREAT! The diagnosis did NOT include the 'c' word....something she will need to treat fro 3 mos with multiple Rxs and go back for a re-check in June.
  2. I got a great card in the mail today from a great friend
  3. Got dinner to the Hamlin's this morning before they all left for the day
  4. The neighbor brought MY DOG back when the boys left her outside and she found her way out into the front yard !! (while I was with Gram. Steve told them all 3 that if she ever gets lost or hurt they better pack quick because they will all need to leave before mom gets home!!) hmmm, got them all thinking huh? what were they thinking letting my 5 lb puppy outside unattended....she is small enough to crawl though anything!!

Steve and the boys are screaming for icecream....off to the Frosty Boy

3 comments:

Beth said...

Whhoooo Hoooooo Kandi Jean gets a BREAK!! Thank you LORD! Dinner rocked...it is GONE. I had two helpings. Wow! Poor Riley girl, wandering all alone! Gosh I still just have to say thank GOODNESS for gram's A-OK diagnosis!!

Kristin said...

Glad to hear that Gram is doing fine. How about your dad? anything new there? I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with a shaggy haired boy....Konnor will not cute his hair. I guess that is the least of our problems right now.

Jill H said...

i'm glad your gram's appt went well!! thank God!! i hope your boys learned a lesson w/not watching Riley, poor little girl! lol at the packing their bags advice.

My Blog List