Thursday, March 15, 2007

excuse me.........

Is this why we love Michigan?




Tuesday








Thursday





I was shocked at 430am when I opened the door in my pjs to step out and let Riley out to potty.....BRRRR- SNOW??? I was hoping I was dreaming but even a cup of coffee did not make it go away!! Guess I missed the weather outlook last night!!

Today is Thursday which is usually a dreaded day for me....the day before Friday, which is one of my favorite days.....BUT tonight after work we are going on the Restaurant Rally in Jackson from 5pm-9pm. We= Beth, Jill, Paula (Beth and Jill's mom), her friends from work and me.....there is a list of participating restaurants and you go from place to place sampling their finest. There is a bus that will transport you to and from as well.....a few are within walking distance from Beth and I's offices so we are meeting up downtown. :) Hmm, a few drinks to wash down all the cuisine....updates to come from the FUN!
Bummer...work tomorrow. lOL

Update....Dad is doing great, as normal he tried a little too much yesterday and was noticing a little last night....MEN!
Gram goes to the oncologist on Tuesday....I will have to take another 1/2 day to take her to Lansing. Thanks for the well wishes and prayers.

Be careful in the fluffy stuff today and updates on tonight's fun coming soon...

No comments:

My Blog List