Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I am back

I came back home yesterday evening around 5ish. Dad is doing super as long as he stays home and relaxes, follows the rules, I think he is moving towards a very speedy recovery!!


Riley is happy to be home- like a new adventure to her....getting in trouble all over for the things she is re-chewing that was a NO! before we left. Today is a schedule bath.....#2. She did so well with the last one....hope this one goes as well. *she stinks'



The boys all did well with no girls home for a few days but they were all very happy to have us home. Even happier when they found out I was staying home today with them - they do not have school so I thought it would be fun.


I will go back to work tomorrow- a day earlier than expected. Save a day for a sunny one that I can take off later!!


So, today I plan to do some morning cleaning- and relax a little. THEN I have to take Gram back to the dr as she seems to be having some trouble...gee, glad I came home early. :-)


Happy Tuesday

No comments:

My Blog List