Sunday, March 11, 2007

GOING GREAT

Hello all. Been busy here and wanting to post but just seems time slips away.

I made it....Riley was a blast to travel with....NOT! She was not sure about riding in the carrier, so I let her out and attemped to let her ride in the seat up front....nope she wanted on my lap. That was cool until she wanted to start kissing all over my face and barking....she quickly moved back to the seat next to me before we crashed ( yep, a little toss got her there quickly.....ugh, I thought we were surely going to crash!!). Then she rode nicely for the rest of the trip.

Great news...my dad is doing wonderful. He is healing quickly and really making improvements. Infact, I am thinking about heading home a day or two early- and Dad is encouraging me. ( I asked if I was cramping his style? LOL)

Riley is having a ball playing with her cousin, Dori....and being spoiled rotten by her Grandpa and uncles. She has been an angel.

Missing Steve and my boys but I know this is good for all of us. :-) Thanks for all that have been wishing dad well and praying for him :-)

Talk or see you soon.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Glad to here all is going well! Hopefully this warm spring weather will even speed healing even more. I know it does wonders for me.

Beth said...

Yeah, an update from Kandi...glad you are doing OK, and that Dad is good! Can just see Riley-girl flying through the air to the other seat...ha ha!

My Blog List