Friday, December 14, 2007

busy weekend ahead

Christmas with my family this weekend. (- minus my snowbird mom and her hubby- enjoying warm temps in TX!!) Thinking we should have gone there for Christmas!!
Tonight travel up.
Tomorrow brunch with family and gifting!!
Taking Alyssa to the mall to shop for her daddy.
Making dinner for my Dad- he is hankering for sketti!! Cooking for one is no fun and a pot of sketti is tough to make for just one.
Going to see the musical Christmas lights in Grand Haven.
Sunday- home and work!! PAYROLL!!

Look who is not going to be left behind!! Packing to go away this weekend and she made a bed in my totebag!! So then I carried her around in it as I was packing and she loves it!! Silly girl. ( and just a note- her head is NOT squished....just looks that way!! LOL)

Have a great weekend everyone.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I remember how our dogs used to lay by the door when we were packing to go on a trip. Didn't want to get left behind.

Jill H said...

oh my gosh, that's such a cute picture of you & miss Riley!! hope you had a good weekend up north :)

My Blog List