Tuesday, December 04, 2007

What's new?




Haircuts....Wrestling....Koda's new talents... UGH.
Check out how much hair Steve lost.
Christmas shopping Sat for a short bit- just Steve and I....and Santa Steve bought me my present- a new camera. LOVE IT. Hope to get loads of pics on Thursday at the concert. (now Steve can use my old one to take pics at Jake's concert too!!) and pics of all the kids and family next weekend!! I have a 8.1 megapixel with a 7x optical zoom....much more than I had!! :-)


3 comments:

Kristin said...

Love the haircut! We have threatened Konnor that he won't get any gifts for xmas unless he looses some of his hair. Mean parents I know but it is ridiculous!

Beth said...

Great bunch of pictures...and Steve looks NICE!

Jill H said...

haha, i thought maybe Riley was what he was holding in his hands. not the huge amount of hair! wow, he looks better :)

YAY for you getting a new camera!!!

My Blog List