Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Pretty in Pink






Isn't she cute? I have to laugh- thinking soon I need to change my blog name to Riley's blog

....sorry boys!

Well, we survived the weekend travels- our venture home on Sunday was less than fun!! Our normal 2 hour trip lasted well over 3 !! 127 was one lane of somehwat plowed yet drifty snow....ugh. A semi in front of us almost lost it....but HE must have been watching over this driver and his load because he amazingly recovered - although I can tell you- it made him slow down a bit and think!!

I left my memory card in the pc - as I had put in in to clear the card and forgot about it- we got to the Christmas celebration and I pulled out my camera to find- NO CARD! UGH. I let my brother take the pics....but I think we missed many! ugh. I SOOO miss the group shots but with the older kids they seem to come and go as quick as they can. Hopefully Bill will share those that he did get!!

Wrestling meet at home this week- wednesday. Koda is kind of pumped....he hopes to wrestle the same guy he did at the last meet against them because it was a tight match but Koda lost. He thinks he can do better...we will see. It is fun seeing him strive to learn something new- he is normally the kid that does not like to adventure out and try new things if he does not think he can master it quickly.

**Our email is going to change soon!! I will post again and email everyone. I am switching to comcast cable....their bundles deals are amazing and will save me a chunk every month!! Phone, cable tv and internet for $99 !! Mom, ,my phone service will now include unlimited long distance so I will be canelling TransWorld too.

Better get ready to go to work....1/2 day today as I had to go do 'the girly appt' today. Made the appt for 830am was out by 10 and went shopping at Meijer. Spent my Christmas cash from Foote. They had the Crop In Style XXL Tote on clearance for 50.00!! (The big square box one- hoping I can fill it and clean up my computer area!!) Sorted out lots for a lady at work- he daughter is just getting started and Mom is a single Mom....and I had so much that I no longer use.....filled a box with paper and one with goodies!! Pay it forward!!

1 comment:

Jill H said...

yep, change the name to Riley's Blog =)

she surely is pretty in pink!!

good for you getting yourself a big XXL tote!

My Blog List