Saturday, December 08, 2007

Great Concert

Ladies- I shared the pictures...did you get the invite from Snapfish? Let me know.
I love my new camera- could not believe the awesome pics I got! Thank you Santa!!
The concert for those who read and were not along for the fun...Jake Owen, Little Big Town and Sugarland. AWESOME show.
I must say- I think I felt my age on Friday!! The concert got over around 11 so I was in bed around midnight but up for work at 5am- this OLD lady felt like I had a hangover all day on Friday- work was NO FUN!! I felt tired and whiny all day. ( YES! Mom, just like the old days after a slumber party- remember those days girls?)


YUMMY Jake Owen

Little Big Town

Sugarland

I finally have a start on my Christmas shopping. Steve and I went again this morning. I took back the BIG item that I had ordered online- but found THE ONE that I REALLY wanted today. Yeah, that helped me get in the Christmas mood. Still have a long way to go.
Christmas is next weekend at my brother Bill's house. (Mom, have your phone charged and ON - we will call after NOON)

My baby girl is sick. She started acting weird Thursday night- coughing, gagging, etc. Still doing it on Friday-Steve took her to the vet- they kept her until 530- xrays showed no obstruction- she has tonsillitis and an upper respiratory infection! Antibiotics, steroids x 7 days and back for a checkup next Friday. I never thought that she would be so much like having another kid!

Hope you all have an awesome weekend!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Sorry to hear that baby girl Riley is under the weather. I wonder if it is harder to keep small dogs healthy during the cold weather?

Beth said...

Cool concert pics, thanks for sharing. Had a ball, but yep, I felt like one of the boys after they come home from staying over somewhere. Thanks for going, it was FUN! And sorry about the Riley-girl being sick, but hopefully she's better today!

Jill H said...

thank you for taking all those pictures with your new camera! they turned out great. i definitely had aches & pains the next morning, but it was worth it wasn't it?! fun =)

hope Riley's better soon :)

My Blog List