Sunday, December 23, 2007

What is this?

A new baby in my house??? I offered to babysit for friends of ours that have a new baby and 3 other kids so they could try to get some Christmas shopping accomplished together!! Gaven is just 3 weeks old - oh how I forgot how sweet babies are.
Koda loved holding and talking to Gaven....well until he cries, poops, spits, etc. He was so funny holding and talking to the baby!! Jake held him briefly but more loved to just watch him!!

" he has ten tiny fingers!" what a dork Koda can be....imagine that...fingers?
"Wow, I think I would like another one now! " NOT Mr Barton- we are TOOOOOOOOOOOO old and we have both been altered!! LOL

"does he just sleep?"

That was our fun and excitement yesterday!! Today I started very early 645am at Meijer- groceries and last minute things!!

Tomorrow and Tuesday belong to us......except Steve is working today and tomorrow.

Christmas traditions............Movies or bowling on Christmas afternoon!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

awww....steve's face sure is happy looking with that baby in his arms, but i like you think dude, i'm too old to be birthin' babies :) have a great christmas!

My Blog List