Thursday, January 17, 2008

Fun



Wrestling, wrestling and more wrestling! We have been busy running wrestlers to and fro and heading to invites and meets. Koda is doing great. Although last night did not include a win or medal...he did GREAT! He stayed on top- and was ahead with points (10-4)- but unfortuately he did not realize he had just 30 seconds left and he would have won by points.....he tried to change positions and get a pin...but he lost his footing and wound up pinned. :-(







Hurt his foot just after this....trainer thought he may have cracked the bone- quick bruising and pain...but it appears it is truly a bruise. (knee to side of foot- not a great pair!)




Jake went to a practice for the middle school wrestling team- loved the workout but not the sport. He tried it and said it just isn't his sport of choice....whew! I was concerned and beginning to worry where I would find a size 13.5 wrestling shoe!! ha ha (I love www.zappos.com) Actually his brother is still trying to talk him into trying oe more practice...we will see?

Saturday all day meet at East Jackson. Hoping for a win!! (and a healed up foot)

No school tomorrow- yeah me! I get to sleep in! woo hoo, a whole extra hour!!

(I will post results and more pics soon, Mom!! love ya)

4 comments:

Beth said...

glad to hear his foot is not broke. at least a tournament at ej is close to home, right? good luck saturday koda!

Kristin said...

I am so envious that you have a wrestler....I think I've mentioned before that I'm a closet wrestling fan with no wrestler.

Jill H said...

hope the Saturday meet went well for him :) that injury makes me cringe...actually being pinned down makes me wanna cringe!!

Jill H said...

hope the Saturday meet went well for him :) that injury makes me cringe...actually being pinned down makes me wanna cringe!!

My Blog List