Sunday, January 06, 2008

Is vacation over already?

I am truly sad that vacation is over. I so enjoy getting up every morning at 615 and being alone to putt around and get ready!!
Tomorrow should be a challenge to get 3 kids up and ready for school. UGH. Doing our best to try to get things prepared and ready before morning.
Busy but low key day......laundry, cooking, some groceries, a visit to Gram and cleaning house....the norm?

Found this awesome recipe when searching for a soup recipe to make this week.
It was a HIT! One bowl and a breadstick they were stuffed. (the breadsticks were taunting my boys all weekend so they had to have one with soup- yummy bags of breadsticks from Sam's Club) Had great salad made up to go with this but no one could eat another bite!! Plenty left for lunch this week or another meal!!

Week at a glance- school, dentist appt for Steve Sr, wrestling practice daily for Koda -meet on Wed and tournament on Sat, Jake has 2 bday parties on Sat to go to, lots of vacation plans to make for Spring Break!! Florida bound !!
Better get back to my cleaning and laundry.............have a great week back to school.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

The soup looks delicious! I bet it was filling too. Congrats on the silver medal. Gym pictures are impossible to do. I will have to think on my word....hmmm....possibly MAINTAIN!

Jill H said...

don't know about that soup, potatoes are not my thang =P hope you guys have a smooth week back to school/work :)

Beth said...

Sounds a lot like my day! And yeah, two parties on Saturday, geez! What is up with their social calendars? LOL!

My Blog List