Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy 2008 to you

A new FLUFFY (VERY thick) blanket of snow came to help us bring in the new year!! The first time in 17 years of being in Jackson that Steve and I actually went out on a New Years Eve- AND ugh was the drive home a NIGHTMARE! (or I am just too damn old) There were NO roads plowed at 130AM!! But a normal 20 minute drive turned into - an hour and two aching shoulders later - but I was HOME! incident and accident free!! woo hoo!!

Here are some snow shots from today!





The Barton's wish you and yours and wonderful 2008 with much health and happiness!!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Love the new look here! Yeah, that's A LOT of snow!!

Jill H said...

yeah, you guys got quite a bit more than we did! that stinks driving in it. cool snow pics :)

Jill H said...

oh and HAPPY 2008!

Kristin said...

Glad to hear you made it home ok. I didn't leave the couch so I had an easy drive home. Happy 2008!

My Blog List