Sunday, January 27, 2008

Oh now that would be a great day...........

...if I get tickets to go see Kenny Chesney, LeAnn Rimes, Keith Urban, Gary Allen and Luke Bryan- all at Ford Field on August 2? Oh my - I would LOVE to be one of the many screaming wild ones out there.....NOW that would be a great concert!!

Happy Sunday to all.

Busy day here- 8a-930a groceries, 1130a took Gram to get her nails done, 1p grabbed her some lunch from her fav- Wendys, worked 2 hours and I am HOME!

Back on track with Weight Watchers.....even skipped the steaks that Steve broiled tonight!! The ill week I had sure helped me get back on track...started on empty!! Joined at work and this time they offered the etools....oh they are awesome and I have made use of them a lot already!! Making alterations in my recipes- better choices,ie. applesauce instead of oil in my snack cake yesterday....
Tried to cheat on Friday - went to lunch with Beth- had some great laughs ....and I ordered fries with my lunch....ICK- tasted terrible....threw them away! NOW that was HUGE for me....love Wendy's fries!! :-)

3 comments:

Beth said...

I agree on the concert note. Sounds like a busy day for you today! Glad you got lots done though, and that you're on track with WW. I'm NOT!! I'm off to eat some raw cookie dough and contract a nice two day "diet"!! :)

Kristin said...

It really does make a difference having Etools. I think that was my favorite part of the WW plan.

Jill H said...

good for you, sticking to WW!! funny about the fries not tasting good...i really wish i could make it so none of that bad stuff tasted so darn GOOD :(

My Blog List