Friday, November 06, 2009

Love this...

I used this awhile back....made an easy blog post template...Thanks Ali Edwards and The Simple Woman's Daybook....for the idea.


Outside my window... it is dark and cold

I am thinking...about getting groceries when Steve leaves to hunt tomorrow morning

I am thankful for...my family and our health

From the kitchen...I smell chili and hear Steve filling his bowl again

I am wearing...my pjs.

I am creating...a few cards for upcoming birthdays and my Thanksgiving cards

I am going...crazy!!

I am reading...blogs, blogs and more blogs....OH and Facebook too.

Around the house...things are settled. Jake is on XBOX with friends, Steve I and II are in my bed watching 'IT' - not me - freaky clown in that one. (Koda is not home...hello? it is a Friday night!!)

One of my favorite things... my family!

A few plans for the upcoming week...starting my new job, football awards banquet,

A photo to share...
Love this one! How cute. Miss you Mom! XXOO
Happy almost Birthday! XXOO

1 comment:

Jill H said...

Oh my gosh, what a picture, LOL!! :)

I've still never watched "It", Gary watched it as a kid and hates clowns because of it. Looks too scary!

My Blog List