Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving (belated)

We had a great day HERE at home with my 5 and Steve's dad. It was nice and a big change for us. I wish I had gotten my camera out to catch my helper in the kitchen......Jakob Tyler. He helped me cook the entire dinner....he did great. Of course, I also had the other two helping here and there too but Jake stuck with it the whole day! (I think he secretly likes to cook, bake but no sure he will admit it. lol)

Yesterday I was off work and I did almost NOTHING! I stayed off my ankle and watched movies....cleaned out many little 'stuff it' spots in my room.....it is amazing how nice it looks today. and my ankle feels better today and not as swollen.

Today I am planning to work with my men in getting some Christmas decorations up (maybe even the tree) as wrestling seasin has started which means life will now be on hold. I am also going to try hard to get the pic of my guys and my little lady for our Christmas cards....I have an idea in my head and I really want to make it work!! We will see and I will post the pics here.....or at least all the silly ones it takes to get that ONE good one. (actually I may surprise them and print the silliest one this year!!)

Tomorrow plans include baby back ribs......that's all I have listed so far!! :-) Ok, maybe some Christmas list making!! I have my cards all made and ready to start shipping!!

*Mom- we will all be together for our Christmas on Sunday, Dec 13th! Have that phone on....and could you send me the # to Noel's - could not find it and wasn't able to reach you on Thanksgiving on your phone. :-( Miss you. XO

1 comment:

beth said...

So glad you got to relax and enjoy. Very cool Jake was your helper. Brad and Zach were just like him! Happy Thanksgiving friend!!

My Blog List