Saturday, November 21, 2009

hunting vs crafting

Woo hoo. All 4 guys are hunting tonight. I am home alone again. Last night I produced my Thanksgiving cards!! :-) Finally a clear mind (kind of) to let those creative thoughts make way!

Now today.....running and running. made dinner for the hunters. Ran into work to write down my schedule (psst. I work tomorrow and FRIDAY!) Tomorrow from 9a-230p. Then FRIDAY (day after Thanksgiving shoppers!!) 530p-10p. It isn't too bad. I like the customer service part. I love hearing about people's crafty ideas. But oh my aching feet after 15 hours! I worked from 7am - 5pm for the hospital then worked from 530-1045p at Michaels. My tootsies were killing me!! Dug out my tennis shoes and planning to scrub them up to wear tomorrow. I actually like next week's schedule better.....I work tomorrow at ONLY Michaels then Friday I work ONLY at Michaels and it will be a late night but no work on Saturday morning!!

Hopping into the kitchen to make some 'no bake' cookies for lunches. Doing some wash. Cleaning the bathroom and then making some crafy things. I want more decorations for my new office. I need one more black frame for my desk....Mom, remember the one I got at Hobby Lobby? Love it. I have my own office now at Homecare/Hospice and it needs some decor.

Started thinking about Christmas gifting.......HELP! I have three nieces that my boys swap with and a crazy sister in law that gave us a 'theme' this year of .....LIQUID! My boys have to give gifts to the girls that are 'liquid'. Thinking perfume....nail polish....polish remover....??? Any ideas?

Oh by the way.....ZERO deer!! Buckless hunters are just having fun in the woods I think? :-)

1 comment:

Jill H said...

That's great that you like working @ Michael's! Although OHMYGOSH - 15 hr days!! I'm sure your tennis shoes will help your feet feel better. Hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving =)

My Blog List