Monday, March 27, 2006

CHAOS

Hey all- we are closing in on that big departure day...and oh are we ever busy EVERY day leading up to that day!
Monday- Koda was supposed to be Hercules in a play tonight at school- but his portion got cancelled! Lack of participation- it was his lucky night- I think he paid kids not to participate cuz he knew his mom was going to make him play nice! OH he's my TWEEN TURKEY!
Tuesday- Bowling
Wednesday- Gun Club
Thursday- Jake's play
Friday- packing up, pizza and off to bed early
Saturday- EARLY risers...leaving between 4am-6am!!
Besides all of the evening chaos...it is the end of the month at work and I am swamped.
Still have a little shopping to do but I am getting things together slowly!

3 comments:

Beth said...

I wish I could come! I have pretty much the same sort of week, minus the packing, and I'm not going anywhere warm! Sorry, that was whiny... I hope you have FUN!! Can't wait to see pics when you get back!!!

Kasandra said...

wishing I could snag you away and tuck you in my van- we would have a blast sipping lil umbrella drinks by the pool....sounds like a someday trip....hmmmmm. Your trip is coming girlie...and I will be the envious one... watch for the postcards! :-)

Kristin said...

Glad to have you back on the blog. But I totally understand that super busy...gotta pack things up mode. I still don't have everything around and we leave in about 34 hours. Not gonna be pretty around here tonight!

Archives

My Blog List