Friday, March 03, 2006

Why we love Coca~Cola




Gum in your Hair!: "Just take the gum coated hair and dip in a small bowl that has some Coca Cola in it. Let sit for just a few minutes and the gum will wipe right off." Thanks Linda!

To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan; wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy

To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of Coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, And run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains.

Pour a can on your oil spills in the drive way, it will loosen them up and hose it down.

AND WE DRINK THIS STUFF!

4 comments:

Beth said...

We drink it, and we LIKE it :) Thanks for the tips...gonna have to try the laundry thing!

Jill H said...

sooo, what you're saying is that the inside of my belly is really clean then?? =)

Kasandra said...

Oh yes, we all have squaeky clean insides! :-) No gunky build ups in any of our tums here!! AHHHHHHH, as I take a great bit slurp of Diet Coke. I thought you two ladies may someday need the gum in hair trick..girls tend to do this at least once. I know I did. :-) I use a can of coke in my slow cooker with ribs, and roasts everytime- and oooh are they yummy. I have had many ask for my tip on making such a tasty moist meat- it;s all in the Coke/ Diet Coke!!

Kristin said...

I'm sure glad I choose to drink Diet Pepsi...oil spill in the driveway...that's scary!

Archives

My Blog List