Thursday, March 30, 2006

Jake's Spring Musical

This one is before the musical...when I was still fitting and creating the long lost beard!! :-)
Gramps SHAVED!

OH NO! I FORGOT my beard!
Gramps

Just had to post a few quick pics from the spring musical tonight....it was a play/musical- Jake was 'Gramps'. Someone moved his beard (yes, he had taken it off to sing before his parts in the play were coming up) and he could not find it before he went on stage for the play - HOWEVER- the show must go on so Gramps SHAVED! Please do not remind me that I spent 3+ hours making it....anyone need a beard for Halloween??
Off to get packing and washing.....need to get that laundr moving....had a great time at lunch today with Beth! Thanks- An hour full of giggles is a great way to break up the chaos and havoc! Oh - bikes and blizzards still make me laugh out loud...THANKS!
Doubt I will post again until I arrive back in MI! Have a great week without me! Be safe!

No comments:

Archives

My Blog List