Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Dear Blogger and Friends...

Please do not boot me from your favorites list. I have been overwhelmed with parenthood of TWEEN boys and an upcoming vacation! From trying to figure out the jigsaw of a 13 year old to creating a 'grandpa costume' and Hercules costume, keeping up with my Grandma and her love for her birds, my tan and oh my so many things have kept me consumed.I love my blog and even more I love to check in to read all of the bogs that belong to my special friends!!
Please be patient with me....missing you all. K

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Don't worry...we'll cut you some slack this time! I think the tween one is easier than the mouthy 11 and crabby 7 right now though. My life would be so calm if it were just Kirk and his layed back personality. Have fun on your trip. We are leaving on Thursday after school....can't wait!

Beth said...

I won't lie, I MISS you posting, but good Lord do we all get it! Hang in there, and just think, sun, sand, and surf!! :)

Jill H said...

blog, schmlog...take care of the really important things & come back & post when it's less hectic!!

can't wait to see pictures from your trip, i hope you have a fun vacation =)

Kasandra said...

Thanks ladies...you're the best!!

Archives

My Blog List