Monday, May 22, 2006

Best Birthday Gift EVER



Here is the happiest Birthday Boy EVER....Can you tell? I bought him the fire pit so we can have fires here in town...and we finally spent a weekend at home - so he put it together Sat afternoon and we enjoyed S'mores at the fire Sat night!
He was like a kid with a new toy....he told me many times thanks for the great gift! And to think....he met me at the store on his bday and talked me into putting the one I had in my cart back on the shelf ! ( But I was determined to buy him one...so I went after work and bought a different one.) He wanted to have a fire again last night! LOL Somehow though, campfire clothes smell better at the campground...the ones here at the house went straight into the washer!

Weekend update- enjoyable weekend at home. I got some things accomplished....the boys' room cleaned (mattress' Febreezed AND aired out), the carpet cleaned, and just plain re-orgainized.....all bedding, pillows, etc washed...ahhhhh boys smell better! LOL Laundry is fairly caught up. Steve worked outdoors.....we had some electrical troubles he had to work on...it sure is nice knowing I am married to a man that is a Jack of All Trades...he can work on it all...LOL. He is sstumped now on his beater truck.
Now...the HUGE Barton dilemma....a house. Back to the struggle again....I have to find a house...it is such a huge issue....we cannot find one that we can agree on. There is one in town...on N.East Street I like....yep, Beth and Jill over near your old stompin grounds....but it is a nice house, reasonable and room for 3 boys and mom and dad! BUT Steve says not a big enough yard! I cannot win! HELP! Pray for me!
Have a great week...our week at a glance....tonight Steven's spring program, tomorrow Steven meets his penpal in Concord, Wed Jake's sports awards program......and that is as far as my memory takes me for this morning.....watch for the spring program pics. :-)

1 comment:

Jill H said...

oh i hope you guys find a house you can all agree on, SOON! for sanity's sake anyways!! it's got to be tough being tight on space.

i love the firepit, what a great gift you gave him! i love surprising people w/gifts they really want, so FUN!

Archives

My Blog List