Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Mother's Day dinner crew! (my family!)


Life has been busy as ever and blogger has fallen to a low priority...sorry. All is well here, just a little crazy! My headaches have been kicking my tail lately and the new drugs are making me exhausted too....makes little time to blog.
Here is a quick weekend recap..........................
Homer Simpson!
Steve got this decorated bowling pin for his birthday
this weekend when we went bowling.
I just love this picture of Steve....the serious bowler. He was watching his score ....very seriously! He is going to start training in June with a coach.
Happy Humpday to you all.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Great pic of your mother's day crew! Very cool!! Love that bowling pin too :) Glad you had a good weekend.

Jill H said...

i hope you get to feeling better soon :) i've missed you on here!!

and i've seen that same SERIOUS face when YOU are scrapping, Miss Kandi =) love it!!!

Archives

My Blog List