Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Plum Crazy!

I have gone PLUM crazy...in case you were wondering where I have been hiding.
Our chaotic schedules look much like everyone else's....the first couple of weeks in May are always like this....but school activities seem to really be adding to the level of nuttiness.

Our 13 year anniversary was Monday. It was nice, a work day but ...... I work to hubby having a yummy cup of coffee with creamer ready for me, and a nice big 'Happy Anniversary' as he rolled out the door. We jumped in the car to head towards school/work and on my dash was a sweet card from hubby. After work we all went as a family to Cracker Barrel for dinner....then to the school for the art show...each kid had something on display. It was cool. We snuggled in and watched 'Honey We're Killing the Kids' Wow...this was my first time watching and I love that show. I know, another reality program...well I am sick! LOL

Last night was calmer....major homework with the boys...and IDOL. I tried for the first time to call and vote...HA! I could not get anything but a busy signal...we will see if my vote via osmosis helped. I am thinking (predicting) that McPhee is HISTORY? hmmmm we will see here soon.

Basically just wanted to stop by and let you al know that I am alive and well. ( Other than the allergies in HIGH gear, hoping this rain will help calm this down!)

Till next time....

2 comments:

Beth said...

Glad you had a nice anniversary friend. Hang in there - school is almost out!

Jill H said...

sounds like a good anniversary, and May will be over before you know it right?!

i CANNOT believe Chris was voted off...i'm pouting ALL day today! i thought Kathryn would be a goner for sure. bummer!!

Archives

My Blog List