Tuesday, May 11, 2010

day 2 of detox

I am excited.....and still ok with my awful menu selections.  Actually today was better than yesterday,.....YAY!
Love my cheering squad....thank you ladies.  xxoo

The caffeine withdrawals have been a bit tough...headaches.....I gave in both yesterday and today, but today was smaller quantities than yesterday.  I am ok with no DIET COKE!!  I am drinking water and coffee!!

Today is day 2  of- oatmeal, water, hamburger and lettuce ...I got creative and made a sandwich....with a burger patty and lettuce leaves it was great!!

Tomorrow is the last day of detox.....whoopee.

Happy Birthday Steve Sr tomorrow......43!!  Poor dude...dieting wife and I am working both jobs tomorrow....he is making his own bday dinner.  :-(  I will make it up to him on Thursday!!

Thanks friends!!

No comments:

My Blog List