Sunday, May 23, 2010

the diet!

Here is the diet plan I have been following.....15 lbs was my last known loss as of Friday.  This weekend was a little rough.....crazy busy getting things ready for graduation and I lost my focus a few times as I was not able to eat as well as I generally do....I was off my 2 hr plan and my choices were not available....this was just one day....yesterday!  But I felt so BLAH! after I ate the 'other' foods.  Back on the saddle and I am off.
I had a couple requests for the diet....here it is.




Life is NUTS right now.  The weather looks like it is going to be awesome for Friday...please keeppraying with us....I need sunshine on Friday all day!!  This will allow for the graduation to be outdoors which means all of the guests can go....otherwise Jake and Steve will miss out!  Not cool.

Dakoda is officially done. This next week...he has practices, awards night, and baccalaurate and graduation!  Then comes Memorial Day weekend, followed by the 1st open house...then comes 8th grade graduation!!  and then the 2nd open house.....
somewhere shortly after we plan to go to the cabin and fix/clean it up.  It is time.  It has been 19 years since I have been with Steve and we have never been there.  Guess we should be more familiar since it goes to Steve if anything happens to his dad!  We have big plans we would like to see happen.....it is oh so close toour friends the Hamlin's...we are hoping they will come for a weekend or overnight visit ......and Beth suggested a great idea.....a cabin crop!  I am trying!!  :-)

Working the second job is also kicking my butt!  Love the workout I am getting 3 days a week, but mentally it is kicking my tail!  Steve is also working with a guy after his first job a couple days a week doing 'odd jobs'....a bathroom remodel, a concrete job,etc.  Our goal is to pay off some debt...lol and then make big plans
The biggest challenge with these working schedules...meal planning!!  Pass along any ideas you might have,please!!  Jake loves to grill so we have been utilizing those skills.

Sums up my fun and excitement.  Back to the diet 

2 comments:

Jill H said...

good for you, Kandi!!! glad to hear you have already been successful. you're motivating me to get back onto pretty much the same diet (whole, unprocessed foods) and lose my weight too. where is your 2nd job? did you start again with Michaels?

beth said...

Way to go Kandi Jean...you lost 15, that is AMAZING!! :)

My Blog List