Monday, May 03, 2010

Graduation 2010

Here it comes, ready or not!!
Graduation - Friday, May 28th 7pm!
Open house #1 - June 5th in Jackson
Open house #2 - June 19th in Spring Lake

I have menus planned, shopping lists written all over the place, reminders, to do lists, and more!!  What will I wear!!  Now that one is a challenge!!  ugh

May is already a busy month for us....
May 5th - Steve II birthday - he turns 14!!
May 8th - 17th wedding anniversary
May 9th - Mother's Day!
May 12th- Steve Sr birthday!!
and so many appointments....its's crazy!!

Life is good...no new pics as I am still trying to find someone that can recover my photos from my old computer.  My sweet mom gave us her old pc hard drive, unfortunately it was not compatible with my system, trying to see if we can combine them.....so far no luck!!  I have just my rickety old laptop which takes a lot of work to upload my camera to it.  :-(

Life is good.  Last weekend I got to see both brothers, my mom and my dad.....good stuff!  all in one trip.  Even snuck in a 15 minute visit from Michelle - still had to settle up with her and some Girl Scout cookies!!
My niece, Amber, was in Les Miserables musical at Spring Lake High School....she was awesome!!  I loved the show!!  She was very animated and you see that she loved entertaining...I believe I will be coming up to watch more of her programs!!  :-)  Good weekend

Now on to the week's busy-ness!!

No comments:

My Blog List