Thursday, May 13, 2010

whew!

another successful day.  and I have even had to dodge the German Chocolate cake I made Steve yesterday for his bday!

Steve was back to see the ortho surgeon...great news!  He is healing real well.  He was released back to gym class, just avoid exercises that have you putting your weight on that arm....push ups, pull ups etc.  YEAH!

I am on day 4 of my diet....and doing good.  no cheating - although many times tempted !  A few girls were really trying to get me to 'cheat' for one day....they were ordering in for lunch.  I stayed true to my turkey burger on diet bread.....woo hoo.  and Sprite ZERO.  (bought a 20 oz bottle and drank LESS than half!)  water. water and more water!

There is a cute 40 yr old chic inside screaming to get out.....just watch!  lol

No comments:

My Blog List