Tuesday, February 14, 2006

finally...made it out of my bed

Recoving slowly...day #2 of the ugliest flu I have ever had in my life! I spent from 1a.m. (Sunday/Monday) until about 2pm yesterday running from both ends....then Steve came home from his field trip doing the same....this morning we are both still running temps, weak and just running at the lower end.
YUCK! Two days off work...it is driving me nuts...just not me...I am losing control...HELP! How ever can they continue without me...LOL Yes, I know ...let it go. However, it is truly driving me nuts!
To the Hamlin family- I surely hope that I did not pass it on to Cory who brought it to you all...however, I am clueless as to where we picked it up? Sorry!
Maybe I can get enough energy built back up to scrap a little today? Yesterday all I did was 'run' and lay in bed...finally with Tylenol PM I got some sleep.
Happy Velentine's Day to you all....wishing you loads of love and bushelsand bunches of Xs and Os!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Archives

My Blog List