Monday, February 27, 2006

OH my Monday

Had quite a start to my Monday today! Thought I was doing great....kids were a little pokey but I was able to keep them moving along...I was ready early....we got loaded up and were starting out of the driveway...my heel caught on the floor mat, which made me look down to see what caught my shoe....and guess what I saw????????????????????????????
LOL I had two different black shoes on! ROTFL Lucky for me I saw it BEFORE I got to work and had someone else tell me!
That was just the CRAZY start....it was a typical CRAZY MONDAY!
One great thing about the start we had.....it gave all 4 of us something to look back on all day and laugh at!! We giggled all the way across town and they all had something cute to say as they got out of the car!
Glad it is almost Tuesday!
G'night everyone.

4 comments:

Jill H said...

ah, ha-ha!! how funny =)

a few months back, i wore one brown shoe and one black shoe (both similar style) to a mall shopping, didn't realize it til i got back home!!

i'm glad you realized it before you got anywhere!

Kristin said...

Trust me...I've taught in front of middle schoolers before with one blue and one black shoe...how embarrassing.

Beth said...

Oh Kandi, you are my friend because you do the goofy stuff that I do!!! :)

Kasandra said...

Thanks for the LOVE! I am so stinkin glad I never made it out of the driveway! LOL Too funny!
Thanks ladies for the support!

Archives

My Blog List