Saturday, February 25, 2006

Pages in Time Crop

Oh did we have FUN last night at Pages in Time/ Lansing. The best part aout scrappin with friends - the giggling and story telling!! We defintely had some good laughs...some that carried Beth and I all the way home. I believe we were in Mason before we caught our breath and could see through the tears over the last laugh!
HINT: Our next get together may be at a recovery meeting.....Can you say " Hi my name is ______, I am an addict?" WOW-sies! I love it!
Here are a few of my new pages...I had a rough start but after I got my creative juices flowing...the time flew by! Thanks for the fun girls.








Where and when is the next get together?

2 comments:

Beth said...

My favorite is still the Jakbo all boy page with the big polka-dot J!!! Cutie :)

Jill H said...

i didn't see the sledding pages...must have been looking for some crack right about then ;)

where's your hottub layout huh?
i think that one was my favorite that night.

Archives

My Blog List