Saturday, February 18, 2006

(((Saturday random challenge)))

Some of my guilty pleasures:
1. Reality TV- love Surivor, Dancing with the Stars, Amazing Race
2. Janet Evanovich books....she is awesome.
3. Coke, Diet Coke, Dasani.
4. Chicken strips from Wendys with the Southwestern Sauce....Thanks Beth for sharing the yummy news.
5. Brownies with nuts!
6. Waking up early on Sunday to snuggle up and read the paper all by myself. (as a kid we were not allowed to touch the paper until my dad went through it, once the ads hit the floor it was FREE game! Made me a little stingy now)
7. SCRAPBOOKING!! The getaways...those are the guilty pleasures!!
I better stop with just those.....the troup thinks it is TIME FOR GRUB!

One more guilty pleasure...heading off to OASIS tonight for some hot tubbin in the frigid weather with my HONEY....my (belated) and his Valentine and my BDAY wish.
Have a great Saturday

2 comments:

Beth said...

Have fun tubbin'...your hair is gonna freeze :)

Kasandra said...

It did!!

Archives

My Blog List