Sunday, February 26, 2006

i love my pjs

Oh my- I just do not feel like parting with the pjs today! I woke around 8am- read the paper in bed with a yummy cup of Sunday morning coffee with yummy creamer- in my pjs!! Then I made biscuits n sausage gravy- in my pjs. Laundry (multiple loads so far!), dusted, vacuumned, cleaned kitchen, scrubbed some muddy shoes.....all in my snuggly pjs! It is 230 in the afternoon and I am still in my pjs! The boys have all been up, showered and dressed and I cannot seem to get out of my jammies.
Oh well- off to make some yummy Peanutbutter Nanner Bread- my Grandma Spence's recipe. YUM! ( I bought a bunch of nanners to help us get over that BUG- and we all ate enough and couldn't seem to finish this bunch...they are ripe and ready for bread!!) Can you smell the yummy smell??
Sorry my post today was less than interesting- just a plain old day here. Cooking and cleaning.
Happy Sunday to all.

No comments:

Archives

My Blog List