Thursday, February 09, 2006

inspired by.....


a new shirt! Ok, so I admit...this is a close up of my new shirt....that Beth asked me to scan my arm for her. It is an awesome combo of colors-my shirt was so disctracting at lunch today....I think Beth wanted to scrapbook! Ok- now I want to see the layout I inspired! :-)

They changed Steve's surgery at 3:30 this afternoon .........from next Friday morning to tomorrow at 2:15!
I am working till one then taking the BIG baby to have that tooth surgically removed. Stocked up on soup, icecream and mashed potatoes tonight!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Um, how the heck is that going to work this weekend? Poor Steve, and Kandi!!

Thanks for scanning the shirt, I'm going to try to make you proud this weekend :)

Kristin said...

Hope the surgery goes well...let us know when he's tucked saftely in bed at home this afternoon.

Jill H said...

oooh, i hope he feels a lot better after the tooth is taken out. yah, how is that working w/all your plans this weekend?

Archives

My Blog List