Thursday, February 16, 2006

Three names you go by:
1. Kasandra
2. Kandi
3. Boo- a nickname from my brothers- shortened version of BOOZER (I liked my daddy's 'suds')

Three everyday essentials:
1. "I love you"'s from each and every before we go our seperate ways
2. shower and clean clothes
3. a calendar check!

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. slippers
2. pjs
3. a smile?

Three favorite songs:
1. We're Having a Party- Shania Twain and Billy Currington
2. Your Man- Josh Turner- OOOOH his voice is sooooooooo sexy!
3. Jesus Take the Wheel- Carrie Underwood
YEP- they are country. sorry.

Two truths & a lie:
1. I have walked the Mackinac Bridge 11 times!!
2. I am a licnesed cosmetologist!
3. I didn't graduate with my senior class.

Three favorite hobbies:
1. Scrapbooking
2. Cardmaking
3. Reading

Three things I really wanna do right now:
1. watch Survivor!
2. Snap my fingers and have the laundry caught up!
3. scrapbook

Three places I really want to go:
1. Ireland
2. Cozumel
3. Myrtle Beach, SC- less than 2 mos away!

Three things I want to do before I die:
1.Enjoy my children, grandchildren and my MAN!
2. BUY a house! LOL for those of you confused...yes, I have a house...but we have been shopping to buy bigger for a year! UGH!
3. TRAVEL!

Three people you'd like to see answer these:
I look forward to seeing what the others that were tagged by Jill will post! C'mon girls!

3 comments:

Jill H said...

oooh, Ireland! that would be a great place to visit.

i'm totally stumped on the 2 truths & a lie...???

Kasandra said...

I did graduate with my class in 1988- I am a licensed cosmetologist and I have walked the BIG MAC 11 times all on Labor Day! :-) Ohhhhh the secrets you now know about me.

Beth said...

I knew the lie, I knew the lie!! Boo :)

Archives

My Blog List