Monday, September 10, 2007

ahhh refreshed

The girls weekend was a BLAST!
  • Friday
  • dinner at Applebees - my favorite
  • craft lessons by the PRO - My momma
  • cocktails in the room with crafts
  • Saturday
  • alarm woke us at 6am - then Mom and I had the giggles and woke up Barb!

loved the gigles with the girls!!

  • breakfast in the hotel
  • craft show in GR - 9am - 1pm (broke my flip flop at the craft show- had to go bare foot!! ewww until I found a booth that had the crochet flip flops. :-)
  • lunch at bennigans - YUM
  • Hobby Lobby - yeah baby - Steve is lucky Jackson does not have one!! $$
  • Pappa Johns chicken alfredo pizza for dinner....
  • swimming and hot tubbin
  • crafting some more
  • Sunday
  • breakfast in the hotel - more fun watching all the weird people!!
  • headed for home around 1130am

We had a great time.....love spending time with my mom and sis in law!!

pics to come- Blogger will not play nice tonight!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

sounds awesome!

Jill H said...

sounds like fun =)

My Blog List