Thursday, September 20, 2007

First game of the season




and they fought hard in the end....however were defeated by Battle Creek Lakeview. :-(

Not the best pics....Steve did take a few though. I think I need a better camera from Santa....LOL hint hint

Jake DID get to play lat night - the last quarter he was in on two plays. He says a dude bigger than him knocked him on his 'toosh' the first time- THE NEXT time he went in he said he got a much better stance and knocked him down....he felt GOOD! It was great to hear him tell it....isn;t that the best part of youth sports? listening to them do the play by play!! Love it.

*Jake had been sick and the coach had told him that he would nto be allowed to play as he missed practice and school one day and another day he had a jammed locker with his football pants inside.

Happy Thursday everyone - lunch date with beth!! Now there is my fuel for the dreaded Thursday before heading north for yuouth hunt....my brain has been zooming all morning already making lists!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Oooh, I found my kid, #30 standing on the sideline! What number is Jake?

Kasandra said...

Jke is #71 - the year AFTER his Momma was born...LOL

Jill H said...

cool pictures!! oh wait...HORRIBLE pictures ;) (trying to help with a new camera)

My Blog List