Saturday, September 01, 2007

big plans?

None here...keeping the last weekend of summer as simple as we can.
  • making lunch packing goodies
  • spending one whole day at the lake - farewell to summer
  • getting groceries
  • making menus - I will be gone all weekend starting Friday at 1 !
  • washing up the school clothes
  • creating my organized binder for schedules, bus routes, upcoming events notes
  • planning the wake up plan.....how many showers can we get in before a 642 bus pick up time? how early do I wake these kids? ugh
  • who still needs what for the first week?
  • Riley needs a bath - FLO is still here! ICK!! I am tired of this already
  • fireworks tonight at the Cascades - we have not gone in years. snuggle with my hubby in the bed of the truck is the plan and watch summer head out :-)
  • now I am exhausted....we will see if I accomplish any...lol

Thanks Beth for the link to Gillian;s (is that right?) blog...love it. Any other to share?

1 comment:

Jill H said...

wow, 6:42 is EARLY!!! hope it all goes ok :) i'm working on the lunch goodies today, tying up all my loose ends & trying to be organized. i'm really bad at it!

hope Riley's girl time leaves SOON, ick! take care!!!

My Blog List